The present inflation, its context, causes, and possible curesTitolo: Certified Inflation Risk Manager
The course addresses the economic framework in the face of high commodity prices and the conflict in Ukraine and suggests some possible strategies for coping with it.
Hinweis: Der Kurs findet auch auf Italienisch statt. Zum Kurs
Costo del corso (IVA esclusa):
- The baseline situation: a world market with highly mobile capital and poorly mobile labor and small business
- The effects of this on public finances, wages, tax burden, inequality, aggregate demand, education, health systems, infrastructure, financial stability and technological innovation
- The 2008 financial crisis and its aftermath
- The world’s major economies before COVID
- COVID and how people responded to it. The effect of COVID on production processes and thus on costs
- The attack on Ukraine, the economic change resulting from it, and new causes of inflation
- The responses of central banks
- The effects on foreign exchange and their redistributive effects
- The alternative solutions
- Business strategies for responding to this environment
Docente | Economista e docente, Università di Torino (Torino, Italia)
NON PERDA MAI PiÙ UN CORSO
Si iscriva alla nostra newsletter.
Per aggiornamenti su corsi ed eventi.