Innovation in the Hospitality IndustryTitolo: Certified Innovation Manager
Guests are traveling again, the hospitality industry is challenged with staff capacity and needs to upgrade their technology stack. What worked yesterday might not work today. New ideas and concepts are welcome. Non hospitality industries can also gain useful information. The goal of this course is for you to gain new insights and implement innovation or even start a new venture. Participate in wide-ranging and challenging discussions, intensive group projects, and live case studies.
Numero del corso:80105
Costo del corso (IVA esclusa):
During the course, there will be sessions on innovation strategy, idea management, and social networks. Students will learn:
- Innovation management terminology and concepts
- Define creativity and explain how creativity can be stimulated
- What innovation strategy is and its importance
- How innovation projects should be managed: from ideas to implement services and products (problem solving and solution finding)
- Wxplain the importance of teams, team structures, and networks for innovation (hear from industry leaders how they started and what their challenges are)
Docente | CEO, Flexipass (Bolzano, Italia)
NON PERDA MAI PiÙ UN CORSO
Si iscriva alla nostra newsletter.
Per aggiornamenti su corsi ed eventi.